- Revenues were up 5% from last year, crossing the $2 billion mark.
- Record earnings at $2.56/share, a 29% increase over last year
- Cash flow from operations increased 55%, resulting in an ending cash balance of over $155 million
- Gross Margins improved by 100 basis points to 34.7%
- Cost management program to reduce operating expenses by 80 basis points to 22.5%
- International Sales up 18% over last year, representing almost a quarter of the companies total revenue stream.
Three new designs for optimizing collaboration
Office makeovers that boost the bottom line While the company's PR engine is pushing the next CNBC:The Business of Innovation show that is coming up Monday where they will be featured.